Nearly three-quarters of visitors to Community Care‘s
website said they would register with the General Social Care
Council now if the £30 fee was postponed until next year.
Waiving fee would boost registration
June 4, 2004 in Pay and conditions
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters