By Julia Feast, Jim Goddard, Derek Kirton
* What helps people to have a sense of identity and how can this be achieved?
* What are the benefits and disadvantages of accessing information?
* How would you go about improving services and support for people who have spent part or all of their childhoods in care and who are accessing information about their past?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Climbing Trees
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life