By Julia Feast, Jim Goddard, Derek Kirton
* What helps people to have a sense of identity and how can this be achieved?
* What are the benefits and disadvantages of accessing information?
* How would you go about improving services and support for people who have spent part or all of their childhoods in care and who are accessing information about their past?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Climbing Trees
More from Community Care
- Isn’t it time you got to work your way? Introducing the Casual Social Worker Bank
- Be part of the adult social care dream team
- ‘The social work pods mean you feel part of a unit that pulls together’
- ‘It felt like we social worked people but then we moved to Signs of Safety’
- Are you ready to crack the toughest challenge in foster carer recruitment?
- Why you should start your social work career in Oxfordshire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters