By Julia Feast, Jim Goddard, Derek Kirton
* What helps people to have a sense of identity and how can this be achieved?
* What are the benefits and disadvantages of accessing information?
* How would you go about improving services and support for people who have spent part or all of their childhoods in care and who are accessing information about their past?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Climbing Trees
More from Community Care
- Grand designs: How Kirklees is building on child-centred social work foundations
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters