By Julia Feast, Jim Goddard, Derek Kirton
* What helps people to have a sense of identity and how can this be achieved?
* What are the benefits and disadvantages of accessing information?
* How would you go about improving services and support for people who have spent part or all of their childhoods in care and who are accessing information about their past?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Climbing Trees
More from Community Care
- Helping to make the difference
- Young people leading the way on changing services in Doncaster
- What works (and what doesn’t) when celebrating social workers’ successes
- ‘Now I can ensure each child’s experience is positive. It’s a win-win situation.’
- The Highland Difference: Integrated social care that stops family crises early
- Our families deserve the best support, so we give our social workers the best
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters