You couldn’t make it up. Sex List Rap For Bum Pat, says the Daily Mirror. A labourer who slapped a policewoman on the bottom has been put on the sex offenders’ register and jailed. The paper reports that “drunk” Anthony O’Neill, 22, “thought it would be a laugh” to pat her as she bent down, not realising that she was an off-duty officer.
Sex List Rap For Bum Pat
May 16, 2006 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters