You couldn’t make it up. Sex List Rap For Bum Pat, says the Daily Mirror. A labourer who slapped a policewoman on the bottom has been put on the sex offenders’ register and jailed. The paper reports that “drunk” Anthony O’Neill, 22, “thought it would be a laugh” to pat her as she bent down, not realising that she was an off-duty officer.
Sex List Rap For Bum Pat
May 16, 2006 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Open the next chapter in your social care career: become a HC-One nursing assistant
- ‘It’s my job to make social workers feel safe’
- Do social work your way in Somerset
- Come and ‘Try Before You Apply’ at Somerset County Council
- Join Havering and lead the way on changing the lives of care leavers
- What is it like to be a referral and assessment social worker in York?
- Why your next social work job should be in … Norfolk
- Social work reinvigorated: how Dorset is making social work all about practice not process
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters