You couldn’t make it up. Sex List Rap For Bum Pat, says the Daily Mirror. A labourer who slapped a policewoman on the bottom has been put on the sex offenders’ register and jailed. The paper reports that “drunk” Anthony O’Neill, 22, “thought it would be a laugh” to pat her as she bent down, not realising that she was an off-duty officer.
Sex List Rap For Bum Pat
May 16, 2006 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Isn’t it time you got to work your way? Introducing the Casual Social Worker Bank
- Be part of the adult social care dream team
- ‘The social work pods mean you feel part of a unit that pulls together’
- ‘It felt like we social worked people but then we moved to Signs of Safety’
- Are you ready to crack the toughest challenge in foster carer recruitment?
- Why you should start your social work career in Oxfordshire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters