Keeping Cool Under Pressure
Stress drains our energy, damages our health, spoils our relationships, reduces our productivity and can leave us feeling overwhelmed, not knowing where to turn, or what to do.
Keeping Cool Under Pressure is a highly successful, well-established in-house workshop, which gives social workers and others, the knowledge, insights and practical tools to understand and manage more effectively their own potential, or actual, stress.
The workshop is very interactive and enlightening and the feedback is always positive. Eight out of ten participants rate it as ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’.
For further information about this and other stress-related seminars, please contact John McConnel, a former prison governor and social worker, who has been a stress management trainer working with different local authorities and other organisations for more than 12 years.
September 2, 2010 in Mental Health
More from Community Care
- ‘We’re finally getting it right for young people’
- Six ways we are building better careers for experienced adults’ social workers
- ‘The best of the service came out in the snow’
- It was some of the best social work training I’ve ever done
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters