Tough Furniture goes into a diverse range of environments where many kinds of challenging behaviour can pose a variety of problems. We have singlemindedly specialised in designing and manufacturing for these areas over many years, building up an unrivalled wealth of experience in the field. One of the company’s key hallmarks is our track record of innovation and customisation in response to our customers’ needs, which was recognised this year by a prestigious Buiness Award win for ‘Technology, Enterprise and Innovation’.
Our market has always required us to deal with the problem of combining real durability with a homely feel and good value. More than this, our close and longstanding interaction with a wide spectrum of care providers, frontline staff and their clients enables us to help solve further practical problems by successful management of sometimes difficult situations. Examples of this can be seen throughout our brochure, and case studies on our website.
Our policy is simply to look after our customers by first listening and then providing furniture solutions combined with good service, which includes bespoke design if needed. Our service includes delivery into rooms and continuing after sales backup for maximum value and peace of mind. We’re proud that consistently 75% of our business comes from repeat orders.
ADVERT: Tough Furniture Ltd
October 13, 2010 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- How tearing up the paperwork gave our adult social care staff the freedom to get on with the job
- The Dorset formula for better outcomes for children: safe, supported social workers and manageable caseloads
- My journey from agency to permanent social work – and why I’ve never looked back
- The voice of children and young people being supported by children’s services in York
- Generation change: How one council’s bespoke social work model is revitalising practice
- You’re invited … to Cambridgeshire’s Social Work Showcase
- Recognition, support and work-life balance: Dorset adult social care’s recipe for job satisfaction
- Better outcomes for people through transformation, a better workplace for social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters