Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- How one council is making children-in-care profiles focus on needs not risks
- ‘Improving is about having the right social workers in the right place’
- How this council’s social workers are building a practice framework that’s built to last
- How a council is reducing caseloads and the emotional burden of child protection for its social workers
- ‘I didn’t just want to go anywhere. It had to be the right authority’
- Flexi-working, less box filling and more time with adults – how one council is liberating its social workers and OTs
- Take the power back: Meet the council that’s putting the trust and professionalism back in social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters