Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Positive, supportive: Social work in Taunton and West Somerset
- Leap forward to the top 5% of children’s services with Hampshire County Council
- Leicester City Council, where caseloads are capped and social workers are listened to
- West Sussex: A clear path for advancing your career in children’s social work
- Social work reinvigorated: how Dorset is making social work all about practice not process
- Why your next social work job should be in… Lancashire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters