#greatsocialwork – practitioners share the moments that make them love this job
Social workers are under immense pressure but last night they provided a good reminder of the reasons they do what they do...
By Andy McNicoll on August 18, 2015 in Adults, Inspiration, Stand Up For Social Work, Workforce, Your Say
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters