The “Welcome Corridor” picture was taken at one of our “Preparing for Adulthood – Transitions – Roadshows at Swindon Borough Council. In the picture is the Director of Children Services, a young person who experienced a Planning Live event and was attending the event to interview some key people to ask them about the roadshow (at Planning Live, he had expressed an interest in journalism and so the team asked him to do these interviews. He has gone on to be accepted onto a university course in journalism). Also present are SBC officers, stallholders, Link Workers and volunteers who helped on the day.
By Kirsty Ayakwah on May 18, 2020 in
- Making flexible working work for social workers, their families and the families they support
- A safe and supportive environment in which NQSWs can learn and flourish
- How one council is working to capture the voice of the child
- A job that doesn’t feel like work
- ‘There’s a real sense of pride in our work to reunite families’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters