We believe that all health and wellbeing of our staff is paramount. As well as regular support from your manager and your team, all social care staff across Wigan can access a wealth of dedicated wellbeing support. This includes:
- Dedicated focus on support and wellbeing through your induction and beyond
- 24-7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, confidential support to help you overcome whatever challenges life brings
- Bespoke counselling support either through the Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Counselling Service or Able Futures
- Fast track physio service and lots of other ‘Get Moving’ initiatives that will help you to stay physically active including discount gym membership
- Tailored, dedicated support in the event of any serious incident
We’ve got your back
- We recognise that social work can come with its own set of challenges, and we’re here to say – we’ve got your back.
- We foster supportive working environments
- We make sure caseloads are managed, which we know can make a huge difference to workloads
- We invest in you to make sure you have the right skills and experience
- We provide quality supervision
- We offer plenty of flexibility when it comes to personal situations and family priorities.