USE ONLY NELINCS. An example of words and pictures work between a social worker and child at North East Lincolnshire.
By Kirsty Ayakwah on September 15, 2022 in
- Reducing social work vacancies through meaningful career development
- Podcast: working with parents – breaking down barriers to engagement
- How strengths-based family therapy is preventing children going into care
- Best practice in supporting adults to live independently in the community
- ‘I like that everyone I meet is really passionate about what they do – it’s infectious’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters