A bespoke partnership to help your organisation’s staffing challenges – from recruiting and retaining the best employees to improving learning and development and maintaining a happy and productive workforce.
- Our Jobs team can provide the following:
- a dedicated platform for social care roles to promote your current vacancies. We will present your roles, whether in social work or the care sector, to engaged candidates on our sector-specific jobs site, as well as through regular e-newsletters and job alerts. View our Jobs site
- an Employer Zone entry for your organisation to showcase its aspirations and achievements to potential candidates. This provides a real insight, for both active and passive jobseekers, into your organisation, allowing them to make an informed decision when it comes to choosing their next role. View our Employer Zone
- Retention Risk Tool. With this tool, we will work with your organisation to diagnose and provide insight into the size and scale of the risks you face in retaining your social workers. Find out more
- Our subscription-based products, Community Care Inform Adults and Inform Children deliver the following:
- Expert-produced practice guidance, in a quick and accessible format, to help social work professionals make and evidence their decisions
- Learning tools including group learning exercises to use in staff training and group supervision, and podcasts and webinars to help your practitioners learn on the go
Legal information and advice: up-to-date legislation and case law summaries to help ensure your workforce is legally literate
- Accessible guidance to suit all types of learners: our learning is delivered in a variety of formats – written content, audio, video, slides and infographics – so that staff can access learning in the way that suits them best. All of our guidance on each topic is brought together in our subject-specific knowledge and practice hubs to make it easy for practitioners to find what they need
- KSS support: we provide tools that map Inform content against the government’s knowledge and skills statements (KSS) to help your practitioners and supervisors meet KSS requirements
- A Supported Learning programme: available to our premium partners, this is a learning tool which assesses staff knowledge on a range of topics. Following an online quiz, team members are given immediate results and are then encouraged to use the online Community Care Inform resources to enhance their knowledge in any areas of weakness. We also provide interactive case scenarios to help practitioners test their decision making. Launched in January 2018, it is already used by around 30 local authorities and has proved to be extremely valuable as part of staff training.
Contact the Inform team to find out more about how these resources can help you and your teams.
A free online resource to help social workers stay up-to-date with the latest and most significant developments in practice, law and policy
- Our communitycare.co.uk site provide practitioners and leaders with critical news and in-depth analysis and insight
- E-newsletters and our social media channels deliver the most up-to-date content direct to your inbox and while you’re on the move
A free two-day event for all registered social workers that brings the whole sector together to learn, debate and network. Community Care Live delivers the following
- Essential learning, covering key topics across children and families’ social work, adult social care and social work management
- Free training that can contribute towards a social worker’s CPD
- Leading legal experts sharing the latest legislation updates
- The opportunity for organisations to position themselves in front of an active and engaged audience of around 1500 social workers