National Children and Adult Services Conference 2014
Community Care's team of journalists present all the latest news, views and analysis from one of the most important social care events of the year.
- Making flexible working work for social workers, their families and the families they support
- A safe and supportive environment in which NQSWs can learn and flourish
- How one council is working to capture the voice of the child
- A job that doesn’t feel like work
- ‘There’s a real sense of pride in our work to reunite families’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters