By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters