By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life