By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- ‘I wanted to be where social work meant reduced caseloads, better outcomes and being at the forefront of practice’
- ‘Try before you buy’ and peer training: how a council is giving its social workers new opportunities
- How direct work that empowers families is delivering big benefits for social workers in this council
- ‘There’s no hesitation at all. We’re a team’
- How one council is making children-in-care profiles focus on needs not risks
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters