By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- Positive, supportive: Social work in Taunton and West Somerset
- Leap forward to the top 5% of children’s services with Hampshire County Council
- Leicester City Council, where caseloads are capped and social workers are listened to
- West Sussex: A clear path for advancing your career in children’s social work
- Social work reinvigorated: how Dorset is making social work all about practice not process
- Why your next social work job should be in… Lancashire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters