By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- Why we’re investing £6.5m to recruit more than 100 children’s social workers
- Helping to make the difference
- Young people leading the way on changing services in Doncaster
- What works (and what doesn’t) when celebrating social workers’ successes
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters