Here’s a lovely way to see out the week. We’ve gathered together some of the best Twitter feedback from the first episode of Channel 4’s new social work series, 15,000 Kids and Counting. Screened last night, the general consensus on Twitter (and our live chat) was that the social workers came across as sensitive, calm and professional, with viewers recognising how tough the job is and how emotionally resilient social workers need to be.
‘Truly amazing': 20 reasons you should feel proud to be a social worker
Viewers' reactions to the first episode of Channel 4 social work series 15,000 Kids and Counting were overwhelmingly positive
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters