Here’s a lovely way to see out the week. We’ve gathered together some of the best Twitter feedback from the first episode of Channel 4’s new social work series, 15,000 Kids and Counting. Screened last night, the general consensus on Twitter (and our live chat) was that the social workers came across as sensitive, calm and professional, with viewers recognising how tough the job is and how emotionally resilient social workers need to be.
‘Truly amazing': 20 reasons you should feel proud to be a social worker
Viewers' reactions to the first episode of Channel 4 social work series 15,000 Kids and Counting were overwhelmingly positive
More from Community Care
- Open the next chapter in your social care career: become a HC-One nursing assistant
- ‘It’s my job to make social workers feel safe’
- Do social work your way in Somerset
- Come and ‘Try Before You Apply’ at Somerset County Council
- Join Havering and lead the way on changing the lives of care leavers
- What is it like to be a referral and assessment social worker in York?
- Why your next social work job should be in … Norfolk
- Social work reinvigorated: how Dorset is making social work all about practice not process
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters