By Peter Gilbert
* Do you have an understanding of your own spirituality? What gives your life meaning, as a person and in your practice?
* How does your organisation assess people’s spiritual needs?
* How are you and/or your organisation working with faith communities to gain better outcomes for users and carers?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Breathing space
More from Community Care
- ‘There’s a real sense of pride in our work to reunite families’
- ‘We want everyone to succeed in their career’
- ‘Solutions can’t be scripted here – you have to be creative’
- Putting a team around the social worker to make a difference to families
- How working in residential care enables staff to build one-on-one relationships with young people
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters