Living and working in Lincolnshire has many more rewards than just our superb local schools, the picturesque towns or the change of lifestyle it accommodates. We have competitive salary packages, career progression opportunities and benefits such as lease car packages and a generous pension scheme.
We also support staff with professional development opportunities, regular reflective supervision and protected CPD time. Our staff have the benefit of flexible working policies and generous annual leave entitlements as we recognise that work life balance is an essential part of living well.
Lincolnshire offers competitive salaries for all levels of social workers (newly qualified social workers to team managers).
- Community care officer level 1 – £20,344 – £22,911 (FTE, per annum)
- Community care officer level 2 – £25,295 – £27,905 (FTE, per annum)
- Social worker level 1 – £27,905 – £31,371 (FTE, per annum)
- Social worker level 2 – £31,171 – £34,788 (FTE, per annum)
- Occupational therapist level 1 – £27,905 – £31,371 (FTE, per annum)
- Occupational therapist level 2 – £31,171 – £34,788 (FTE, per annum)
- Qualified practitioner level 1 – £27,905 – £31,371 (FTE, per annum)
- Qualified practitioner level 2 – £31,171 – £34,788 (FTE, per annum)
- Advanced practitioner – £34, 788 – £38,813 (FTE, per annum)
- Lead practitioner – £50,430 – £55,503 (FTE, per annum)
Discounts and benefits
On top of your salary, social workers in Lincolnshire benefit from a range of discounts and employee benefits to take your income a little further and help support your work-life balance.
- A competitive salary
- Protected CPD time
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- An annual leave entitlement of up to 28 days plus the option to buy more
- Payment of your annual professional fees
- ASYE programme for newly qualified social workers
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities
- Car loan and lease scheme
- Career development pathway
- Paid mileage
- Pool car scheme available
- Comprehensive staff discount scheme
The benefits of working in Lincolnshire extend beyond the tangible rewards. We have already looked at the lifestyle benefits, but we also believe that wellbeing and a good work-life balance are an integral part of our offer. Lincolnshire has a comprehensive set of policies aimed at supporting an employee’s work-life balance by supporting agile and homeworking.
What our staff say
We are proud of our offer that ensures staff have a voice in our organisation, and they are listened too. All staff have access to regular supervision, employee support and counselling resources. Staff also have access to regular learning and development opportunities aimed at supporting mental health, wellbeing and resilience. Our staff have said:
“The team support has been brilliant and we have video chats twice daily. My manager has been so supportive and I know realise how unsupported I was in my previous role.” – Gemma
“My manager has been very supportive as have the rest of the team. The training I have had so far has been excellent and we even had a team picnic so I could meet the team face to face.” – Bethany
“The access to training around resilience and wellbeing has been very good and something that has made a difference. It does feel like the organisation cares about staff.” – Marie