Who is it run by: Purple Youth
Who is it for? Professionals working with young people
Highlight: The helpful downloads on careers that involve working with young people and issues that affect them are the best part of this site, but it’s hard to find much else positive to mention. There are a few interesting features, but most of the other information is out of date. In February there was a box discussing “November highlights” and many of the job ads had passed their deadlines. The design is a quite amateurish and could be improved. This site could be a useful resource for youth workers, for whom there is not much out there, but it needs some urgent attention.
The site is easy to navigate but its bland colour scheme and large blocks of unbroken text let it down slightly. A few more photos and subheadings would make its content more digestible
Review by AMy Taylor
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters